Stamps for the Wounded (SFTW) relies on donations in order to provide stamps and supplies to veterans. The following kinds of donations are needed:
- Used postage stamps saved from the mail
- Stamps, covers and other items from stamp collections
- New and gently used philatelic supplies (album pages, mounts, hinges, stock books, perforation gauges, tongs, etc.)
- Philatelic literature (catalogues and reference books but not philatelic magazines or newspapers)
- Cash donations to help with operating costs
Donations should be sent by U.S. Postal Service to:
Stamps for the Wounded
P.O. Box 297
Dunn Loring VA 22027-0297
SFTW is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. All donations received by SFTW will be acknowledged.
If you have questions about making a donation, please contact us.